Saturday, May 11, 2013

SHIRT TALES: CASUAL BUTTON-DOWNS

Choosing the perfect casual button-down is really a matter of personal taste. There may be guidelines in choosing the right prints that flatters your body type or colors that matches your skin tone but in the end we buy whatever appeals to us or matches our personal style. Truthfully, the thought of me wearing long-sleeves is a bit discomforting and I've never really looked for button-down long-sleeves this serious before. I find them boring but I'm glad that I found what i found at mr. porter. I'm surprised that there are other delightful colors out there but I'm not ready for colors (during the day) just yet. Colors? For daywear? How predictable! I've always liked Grunge . Any references to it like army greens, leopard prints and blacks (lots of it) appeals to me more.

chambray shirt from 
Dolce & Gabbana
a wardrobe staple! (probably not of the same brand)






graphic prints
Jil Sander; Givenchy; Neil Barrett
never thought it could be this fun





 prints
Levi's Vinatge Clothing; Saint Laurent; undercover
a bit crazy but i see them worn nicely under jackets








army
Beams Plus; Alexander McQueen;Woolrich







all from mrporter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...